Summer School Age Care New Family Placeholder Registration
NEW FAMILY SUMMER SCHOOL AGE CARE PLACEHOLDER REGISTRATION 2021
Online Placeholder Registration allowing families to indicate a request for 2021 Summer Care without having to do so in-person. This is only a request! You will still be required to submit registration paperwork!
Placeholder Registration will be available in 2 formats:
- Online: Tuesday, March 9, 6:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Via phone: Tuesday, March 9, 6:00 AM-9:00 PM 608-519-9909
- Each Placeholder will be time and date stamped as it is submitted and you will receive an immediate emailed confirmation that your request was received from the registration system. Only one request per family unit is required. PLEASE NOTE: There is no specific summer registration information gathered such as school locations and weeks of care needed when you enter an online Placeholder request. You will need to complete additional registration paperwork to specify your care needs.
- You are responsible for electronically submitting a completed registration packet indicating your specific care needs for each child. All families who place a request will receive an email on Wednesday, March 10th which will include a link for the registration paperwork for their selected school district. A completed registration packet should be submitted electronically by Friday, March 19th. Your registration paperwork will then be processed beginning March 22nd based on your time-stamped placeholder request.
- You will then receive a confirmation email by April 9th th of your completed Summer Care registration.
Holmen School District
La Crosse School District
Onalaska School District