2020/2021 School Age Care New Family Placeholder Registration
FOR NEW SCHOOL AGE CARE FAMILIES ONLY. (NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN 2019/2020 SCHOOL AGE CARE)
Sign up for a placeholder registration indicating a request for 2020/2021 School Year Care.
- This will allow families to indicate their interest in signing up for 2020/2021 school year care without having to stand in line for a number, and eliminate the need for a trip to the Y that day.
- Placeholder Registration will be available online Thursday, May 28th, 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM and via phone 608-519-9909.
- Each Placeholder will be time and date stamped as it is submitted and you will receive an immediate emailed confirmation that your request was received.
- There is no specific registration school site information gathered when you enter an online or phone Placeholder request. Please be sure to select the appropriate school district placeholder. You will then receive an email containing registration instructions and a link to submit registrations electronically on Friday, May 29th. You are responsible for submitting a completed electronic registration form for each child by Friday, June 5th.
- Submitted registration paperwork will be processed/waitlisted in the order of placeholder timestamp beginning Monday, June 8th.
Click here for instructions on how to create a non-member account for online registration.